Hospital and Health Care | Greater New York City Area, US
• Managed 113 federal, foundational, and internal grant applications.
• Six years of pre-award and post-award grants management experience including, but not limited to, editing and formatting grant applications, overseeing grant funds, and liaising with sponsoring organizations.
• Over three years of editing experience—45 manuscripts edited and 27 accepted for publication in various high-impact, peer-reviewed journals.
• Four years of project management experience in organizing and rolling out departmental initiatives such as Memorial Sloan Kettering’s First Annual Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium and SharePoint sites to foster collaboration.
• Six years of experience in an academic research setting at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center working with lab heads, Grants Management Specialists, Research Fund Managers, and Sponsoring Program Officers.
• Nine years of experience using Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite.
Specialties and Skills: Grants management; Business and academic writing; Medical/scientific editing; Microsoft Office; Adobe Photoshop; Adobe InDesign; Thomson Reuters EndNote; Fund management; Layout design; Graphic design; Adobe Illustrator; QuarkXPress; Adobe After Effect